Tethering the fine line between transcendence and perversion, the inimitable Dickey Oceans sat down for a lengthy and rambling interview in which he discussed his childhood as a feral wolf and his teenage years as a model for LA Gear. We’ve whittled it down for this week’s installment of “10 Questions with…”
1. What’s the best aspect of working with Fancy Ketchup?
Moonlit walks on the beach with Sisyphus.
2. How did the band form (briefly)?
We met in line for the world premiere of The Notebook.
3. Tell us about the album “For Whom My Balls Toil.”
I’d love to, but I blacked out in the studio.
4. Who’s a bigger asshole, Coxx or Diablo?
Trust me . . . Diablo has a bigger asshole.
5. Who is your least favorite member of the band? Why?
It’s a tie between everyone. But mostly that other guy who plays guitar. I forgot his name.
6. Sexual preference?
7. You guys have like 6 bass players. What gives?
Someone needs to carry the gear.
8. Favorite ice cream flavor?
9. Who’s your favorite artist that no one’s heard of?
10. Would you rather be retarded or dead? Why?
Both; for reasons you’re probably too retarded to understand.